Friday, November 25, 2011

Clarity


 Well, the first term of university is ending, and christmas break is right around the corner! I am so ready for christmas break - I need a break from school and an opportunity to re-organize my priorities, gather my thoughts, and somehow get my school-work-ethic back - since it seems to have disappeared! I am looking forward to spending more time at Why Not Missions over the break, hopefully two or three nights a week when I am at my dads, because as it gets colder its harder to be out on the streets, and Why Not becomes an even more valuable place. I look forward to going to my home town, Hamilton, and catching up with all the people I  haven't seen in forever, visiting my old church, and seeing my family. I feel like the Christmas break will be a really good time for me to take a step back from the daily routine of life and everything that is going on, and just spend some really good time with Jesus in prayer and reflection. Am I truly listening to God? I pray that this Christmas break will bring me greater clarity.


愛が彼をフォローするために手招きするとき
彼の方法は難しいと急なのだけど
と彼の翼が覆う時、あなたは彼に屈する
彼のピニオンの間に隠れ剣はあなたを傷つけるかもしれないが


No comments:

Post a Comment